Searching, screening, recruiting and hiring are some of the several responsibilities that human resource team and hiring managers have to fulfill. Other important personnel-related procedures and policies like performance management, health and safety plans, employee relations, payroll and training and development are also included in their areas of accountability.
All the recruitment and hiring needs require a significant amount of time as well as attention from the in-house staff, thereby taking other responsibilities or duties away from their scope. During this situation, the organization tends to suffer a lot as most of its tasks are delayed. That’s when the company thinks of having a time-sensitive solution that maintains productivity along with satisfactory hires.
What is a Job Agency? What it Does?
A job agency is the best solution a company could have. It can dedicate its resources and efforts to handle the recruitment process. The best part of having a job agency at service is that it strives to find the right candidate as soon as possible. Since they exist to work on staffing needs, there is no other responsibility that they have to overlook. Their focus is entirely on searching a good candidate for the company, thereby reducing downtime and improving productivity at necessary levels.
Job agencies are capable of handling all those responsibilities that organization’s HR department couldn’t do. They can take care of the following duties efficiently:
- Maintenance of comprehensive networking and database of job seekers
- Immediate communication with qualified personnel meeting the criteria
- Professional staff to perform reference/background checks
- Testimonials from previous employers/ other references
- Ability to quickly examine resumes and taking out the qualified ones
These resources are priceless for every company as the agency gets to work as soon as they have any opening at hand. They understand that prolonged vacancies or inability to meet business demands can leave detrimental effects on company’s productivity that eventually cost in terms of revenue. It is, therefore, necessary to find the right candidates as soon as possible to avoid delays.
Job Agencies can Streamline Search for Qualified Candidates
Practically, human resource departments are not capable of addressing staffing needs on urgent basis. They are unable to screen, shortlist and appoint candidates within a particular time. Since they have to work on other areas as well, they recommend to hire a job agency to get the work done. An employment agency Toronto is capable to deliver the following services:
- Preparation of detailed and accurate job descriptions
- Posting of job adverts on appropriate job boards
- Use social media and e-mail to approach prospects
- Quick screening of candidates with the help of high-impact questions
- Shortlist candidates based on pre-hiring assessments
- Creation of hiring updates for job seekers to keep track of recent openings
- Clarification of information from qualified candidates
Apart from these capabilities and skills, a job agency also remains in contact with employers to find workforce as per their requirements. The companies are rest assured about getting the best candidates because of their satisfaction of having a pro at service.