Instagram, right now, is one of the most happening social media platforms booming with possibilities, global audience, communities, creativity, and so much more. Networking here can be highly fruitful, for which modern brands are going gaga over the possibilities that this stand-alone social media platform can provide.
Instagram tops the list as far as visual appeal is concerned, plus the marketing ecosystem for Instagram influencers and businesses is brimming with prospects. The friendly ecosystem makes it easy for everyone to find a place on Instagram but, what about the insights into the analytics? Brands that want to excel must understand the brand’s impact on the minds of the target audiences. Thankfully an Instagram tracker can provide all the required insights that will help a brand to grow and scale its success.
Let us talk about the 5 useful insights that the best Instagram tracker can provide:
- Hashtags that need attention – This is applicable for every Instagram user, see if you understand how hashtags operate, you will gain the mileage that you are looking for. Consider the hashtags as SEO they make you more visible and searchable. You can get huge followership once you understand to use hashtags properly. An Instagram tracker tells you which tag is more popularly used among your followers or helps you to avoid repeating tags.
- Time is precious – The tracker will tell you when to post or the perfect time for you to post or when your post will be visible to the maximum number of people. It will tell you how many out of the box posts put up in a day. An infrequent Instagrammer loses the chance to gain visibility. If you know the right frequency of posting creative as well as carefully-crafted content will hit the right chords with your audience on Instagram. And the tracker will help you to understand where you need to put more effort.
- Understanding the followers and competitors – With the tracker by your side, you can understand the followers’ demographics, followers’ source (website, emails, referral or anywhere else), and the frequency of engagement with your content. These are the most important factors you will get to understand and depending on these factors you can easily customize your posts to click with your audiences better.
- The people engage with your content – You can’t separate engagement from the Instagram algorithm so, to hit the right chords you must keep a track of likes, comments, and follows. If people engage with your content too often then, be rest assured that you will feature in their feed often. Engagement on a personal level is also important, so make sure to reply to the comments. Eager followers tend to easily unfollow too sassy or lazy Instagrammers who do not reply to humble comments or messages. Trying to bond with your audience one-to-one is a great idea.
- Most sought after posts – Trackers can help Instagrammers to understand what kind of posts the audience likes the most or expects to see. Also, you will find which posts are not performing well, you can take those down.