3. Four of the Five Deadliest Mass Shootings Weren’t In The US
- In July of 2011, Anders Breivik, a right-wing extremist, shot and killed 69 people (and killed another 8 in a van bomb) in Norway.
- In June of 2015, an armed gunman shot and killed 38 people on a tourist beach in Tunisia.
- In April of 1996, 35 people were shot and killed by a single gunman in Port Arthur, Australia.
- In April of 2007, 32 people were shot and killed by a senior at Virginia Polytechnic Institute in Virginia.
- In February of 1994, 29 people were shot and killed at the Cave of Patriarchs in Israel.
Port Arthur, AU Memorial
Austin Petersen on KWOS radio 6-9am Mon-Fri