Are you awaiting a drug test for a new job? Maybe you are taking a tolerance break (T-Break) and you want to flush your system. What would you do in such a situation? Obviously, you cannot run from the drug test, and neither can you miss the T-break. In this case, you will need to flush out the marijuana in your system (if you have been using it). Generally, excessive consumption of cannabis comes with negative side effects that might be a threat to your health.
If you used marijuana anytime soon, you shouldn’t panic when you want to flush it out because you can easily do that with the help of a THC detox kit (we will look at it later in the article).
What is THC?
Scientifically known as Tetrahydrocannabinol carboxylic acid, THC is an inactive chemical that is found in the body. When you ingest or consume cannabis products, it will trigger the levels of THC in the blood. The more you consume cannabis, the more the THC accumulates in the body. Furthermore, this will increase the metabolites in the fat tissues of the body.
What are the Drug Test Methods Used to Test THC?
A marijuana drug test will be carried out by the use of blood, urine, hair follicle, blood, as well as saliva. The urine tests will show the metabolites even after a few months of consumption. Nevertheless, they will not show any signs of THC levels in the body. Conversely, blood tests will detect the levels of THC in the body. For that matter, they are undetectable eight hours after an occasional use. However, this will last for several days for regular users.
What is a THC Detox?
There is nothing complex about the THC detox. In simple terms, this is the process of abstaining from consuming marijuana, which can lead to an increase of THC levels in the body. As you abstain from cannabis, the body will then flush out the THC from the system.
The THC detox process will depend on how heavily or frequently you have been consuming cannabis. Plus, it will determine if you have been consuming cannabis for medicinal purposes or not.
Are there any side effects of THC Detox?
In general, the THC detox process is pain-free. However, it might have some unpleasant side effects to the heavy users and those that use it for medical purposes. Here is a look at the common symptoms a regular cannabis user would experience when using a THC detox;
- Decreased/Loss of appetite, and
Some people consider these symptoms as withdrawal symptoms, while others think that they are just a sign of a change of the drug intake in the body. If you discontinue a medicine/drug that used to alleviate discomfort in the body, it can lead to the development of these symptoms.
How to Detox THC
There are many ways to detox THC. Here is a look at some:
Using a Detox Kit
You can use one of the THC detox kits out there. The kit that you choose must come with proper medication. In most cases, the majority of THC detox kits will come with herbal capsules, along with instructions about how you should use the kit to flush out toxins from your body.
Some THC detox kits will come with herbal vegan capsules of Digest Power formula. This helps to stimulate the bowels and organs in the body. They will also feature the Toxin Remover powder, which will absorb the released toxins and flush them away safely. They will not leave any traces of the toxins in the body. You can also find veggies caps of vegan probiotics that promote the detoxification of THC from the system.
THC detox kit will come with a user guide plus a nine or 14 day cleanse. Always go through the THC detox reviews before you purchase the kit that will perfectly work for you. Ensure that you consider the details included in the detox kit before you can purchase one. Don’t forget to check the ingredients used in the detox kit.
The best and most recommended approach of flushing out THC from the body is to go natural. You can use the THC detox kit and combine it with the natural remedies. Here are some natural remedies to help you flush out the cannabis from your system:
– Abstain. There is no need for using all the THC detox kits on the market if you will go back to smoking some weed when you get home. For the THC detox to be effective, you will need to pump your breaks on cannabis consumption. You can ease it down or go cold turkey. Either way, you will be sure of a successful detox process when you abstain from cannabis.
– Work out. Exercising also helps to trigger the flushing process. Since THC is stored in the fat cells in the body, working out will make the flushing work easier. The more fat you burn, the more THC is lost in the process. But this also means that people with more fat will have a long detoxification time. Ideally, engage in some cardio and weight training exercise for the best detoxification results.
– Drink plenty of water. This is yet another popular natural remedy to flush out the THC from your system. Plenty of water helps to cleanse the body. You won’t have to drink too much of it. The point here is to stay hydrated throughout the cleansing process. When you are properly hydrated, it will increase your health and also boost the expulsion of toxins from the body.
– Follow a healthy diet. Just because you are aiming at getting rid of toxins from the body doesn’t mean that you should ignore your diet. Instead, you must ensure that you follow a healthy diet while avoiding foods rich in sugar, fat, and sodium.
Here are other ways to help you eliminate THC from the body. One common mistake that most people make is going back to consuming marijuana, even during the detoxification process. This can be a huge blow, and you should avoid it completely.