Happy Sunday, Liberty Lovers!
It’s no secret that I love pineapple pizza. I have never seen so many people divided over food before. Even the Russians are joining in on the pineapple pizza mayhem!
Let’s hang out in the kitchen together as I make an AMAZING pineapple veggie lovers pizza!
I challenge you to count how many times I say ‘amazing’ and ‘pineapple’ in this video!
Here’s how to make the pizza yourself at home:
– one 16 oz package of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix (3-1/4 cups)
– 1-1/2 cups Water (warm)
– 2-1/4 tsp Yeast Packet (included)
– 2 Eggs 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
– LOTS of Pineapple
– LOTS of Veggies LOTS of Pizza Sauce
– LOTS of Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and oil two 12-inch pizza pans or one 16-inch pizza pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine water and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes while the yeast dissolves. Stir in eggs and oil. Add GF Pizza Crust Mix and stir until ingredients are completely combined.
3. Leaving dough in the bowl, split in half for two pizzas or keep whole for one large pizza. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise 20 minutes.
4. Place dough in the center of the prepared pizza pan(s). Cover each piece of dough with a large piece of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin or your hands, roll or press the dough flat to fit the pan. Use your fingers on top of the plastic to create a crust edge, if desired.
5. Remove plastic wrap and bake without toppings for 7 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cover with your favorite sauce and toppings. Bake for an additional 15 – 18 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Makes two 12-inch pizzas or one 16-inch pizza.
If you try this recipe, I guarantee you’ll fall in love with pineapple pizza!