Clinton’s new book, “What Happened” came out Tuesday and Amazon readers were quick to make fun of Clinton’s attempt to explain why she lost the 2016 election. Most of the reviewers gave her one star, and as of Tuesday, the book only has 2.5 out of five stars.
Here are the funniest ones:
- “A lack of connection to America is what happened”
- “Was going to buy this book, but I see Amazon still has toilet paper in stock . . . so, I’ll skip this dirt
cheap, pre-discounted “best seller”.
- “Trump Happened”
- “I can’t finish this book because my mind automatically voices the words on the page in HER voice. I’m certain she’s the cause of all erectile dysfunction in 2016. Avoid this book.”
- ” I wish zero stars was an option.”
- “I would rather have my eyes pecked out by crows than read one word of this book.”
- “Never heard of the author – but the name makes me really uncomfortable. I read the first couple of chapters, its full of microaggressions and gender assumptions.”
- “Well I started reading the book, then somehow I accidentally deleted all 512 pages.”
- “SPOILER ALERT: She lost.”
- She could have just written a one sentence book which said, “I blame everyone but myself.” While I typically enjoy fiction, her book is so boring I couldn’t even force myself to finish it.
Send tips to [email protected].