Get yours here at the Taxation is Theft store.
Libertarian women do exist! And they’d probably appreciate this t-shirt from Libertarian Country.
3. Come Back With a Warrant Doormat – $22.99
Because Libertarians are not doormats. Buy it at Liberty Junkies.
4. Little Libertarians “Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Toys” — $10
Property rights, but for babies, toddlers, and young kids. What could be better?
P.S. Check these gifts and toys for 1 year old boys.
Get your copy here. (ages 0-7)
Full disclosure: The Little Libertarians series was written by the author of this article.
Fine, stop, sting, and bust your way from rookie officer to chief of police. Currently in production and should be ready in time to ship for Christmas. Pre-order now.
6. The Voluntaryist Comic Series
Humanity’s last stand against government. For teens, young adults, or anyone with a general interest in Liberty.
Get the whole series at Volcomic.
7. Taxation is Theft Umbrella —$30
For when it seems like it’s raining regulations. Get it at the Taxation is Theft store.
8. Porcupine (Hedgehog) cookie cutter
Every libertarian chef needs a hedgehog shaped cookie cutter that we pretend is a porcupine. Buy it on Amazon.
9. Johnny Rocket’s Liberty Force Comic
Another pro-freedom comic book. This one brought to you by the host of the worlds only Rock N’ Roll Libertarian podcast, Mr. Johnny Rocket himself. Buy it here.
10. “Death by Regulation: How We Were Robbed of a Golden Age of Health and How We Can Reclaim It” by Mary Ruwart.
It’s incredibly frustrating to explain to our well wishing leftist friends why exactly more government involvement in healthcare simply isn’t the answer. May this book guide you. Buy it on Amazon.
Get it from The Mad Statist store.
12. Tuttle Twins Combo Pack — $84.49
Give your kids a foundation for liberty.
Books available here.
13. Don’t Tread on Me Bumper Sticker — $4.00
Virtually guaranteed to get your car vandalized in blue states.
Get from Libertarian Country.
14. Five Day Survival Kit Backpacks
For your survivalist libertarian friend (as if they don’t have one already).
Get it from Wise Food Storage.
15. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution
Last but not least!
Get it on Amazon.